So you’ve decided to take the plunge and apply to start your MBA at Willamette University. How to get started?
- Create an account in the application portal. You don’t have to complete the whole application in one session; you can save your work and return to it later.
- Fill out the application, providing your name, contact information, educational history, professional experience, and more.
- Write your personal statement. This essay is your opportunity to share your motivations for seeking an MBA and how you will contribute to the strength of the cohort.
- Upload your professional resume. The admission committee is looking for a diverse range of professional experiences when building a cohort, so let them know who you are and what you’ve done.
- List two references. These should be professional or personal connections who know you well and can speak to your aptitude for success in a graduate program.
- Request official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions you’ve attended.
- Register for your test. All candidates for admission must complete the GMAT, GRE, or LSAT. The school will reimburse you for the cost of the exam registration fee.
- Schedule your admission interview. Once you have submitted a complete application, a recruiter will contact you to schedule your admission interview.
Check out the application portal and get started today!