• Do you feel stuck in your career?
• Do you want to be in a leadership role?
• Do you feel discouraged when looking at job requisitions that require an advanced degree?
If your answer is “yes” to the above questions, Willamette University MBA may be your ticket to advancement in your career. Willamette University MBA is designed for individuals starting out in their career and working professionals like you. The skills you may have learned in your undergraduate program may no longer be relevant in today’s growing industries. Demands are higher and it’s easy to get left behind.
You may ask, “how can I go back to school, work full-time, and care for my family?” Willamette University MBA for Professionals, or MBA-P, is designed specifically for you. Here are seven reasons you should consider Willamette University MBA-P to expand your career:
- Working Professionals – The program is designed for busy personals, so classes are held in the evenings two nights a week.
- Great Locations – You can opt to attend class at the main campus in Salem, Oregon, or at the urban campus located in the heart of Portland.
- Support – The classes are intimate, and the academic and personal support from the faculty is vast.
- Streamlined Enrollment Process – The enrollment process is extremely fast and easy. Whenever you call or email the MBA for Professionals staff, you should expect a response within 24-hours, if not immediately.
- Peer Support – Unlike in a traditional university setting, your cohort will be made up of individuals in a similar life/career/family situation as you.
- Dynamic and Progressive – The curriculum offered is current and relevant to today’s business environment. Classes such as LEAD: Leadership Effectiveness and Development and Politics and Public Policy for Managers will give you the skills you can immediately use at your job. See the complete list of MBA for Professionals Course Descriptions.
- Willamette Foster’s Lifelong Learning – Graduation day doesn’t have to be the end of your time at Willamette University. “Willamette MBA alumni may register for select courses in the Early Career/ Career Change MBA or MBA for Professionals program free of charge … for life.” See more about the Willamette MBA for Life.
In the next post in the MBA for Professionals series, we will explore in greater depth the benefits of earning your MBA from Willamette University!
The Princeton Review: Willamette University – Atkinson Graduate School of Management
What Alumni Are Saying:
While I received a solid ‘business’ base in the core courses, I was also able to satisfy my cravings for the social, philanthropic, and environmental realms through the great variety of courses and certificate programs offered. The opportunity to explore within my MBA changed my mind about the business world, which I previously viewed as stuffy and (yawn!) boring. – Caitlin
I loved the rigor of instruction with a strong emphasis on collaborative work and enjoyed the opportunity to apply in-school instruction with real-world situations.- Ezra
Source: Forbes The Best Business Schools
More from Social Media Marketing at Willamette MBA: