After countless gaffes, Donald Trump doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Here are 10 reasons why he’s alienating his voters:
- Prominent members of the Republican Party are saying that they don’t support Trump for President in the upcoming election. Instead they say they will support the Republican Party. If that’s true then who will they vote for?
- He contradicts himself at every corner. For example, in 2008 he stated that he was supporting Hillary Clinton and thought she would make an excellent President. Now he uses socially inappropriate language to say the exact opposite about Clinton.
- He has made derogatory comments about every protected class. If you affiliate with even one of these federal protected classes: race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, non-US citizenship–then Trump has made fun of you.
- As a woman, if you want the right to choose what you do with your body–a vote for Trump will ruin that. If you want to be judged by your mind and/or personality, and do not want to be objectified by your body–do not vote for Trump.
- He has zero restraint. Hillary Clinton threw shade at Trump during her acceptance speech with “A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.” Hours after this statement Trump still couldn’t help himself by going on a twitter rant about fallen soldier’s father, Khizr Khan.
- He lacks accurate information. How exactly is Trump going to fix all of our problems? Your guess is as good the next person because he hasn’t given any details on his plans except to just trust him that he has all the answers.
- His love for dictators. He has praised a variety of infamous world leaders such as Russia’s Vladimir Putin, North Korea’s Kim Jong-un, Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, and Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi.
- His business credibility is questionable. Trump has had four bankruptcies and the turmoil behind Trump University isn’t going away. Whether he passes the buck to someone else to blame for these or he’s not that good of a businessman as he says he is, the point is whether we-as US citizens-want to take that risk with our economy.
- Is the press REALLY at fault? He blames the press for blowing his comments out of proportion but his direct quotes are rarely taken out of context. He’s really saying all of these ludicrous quotes! It’s making news because everyone is in awe of how ridiculous his comments are.
- Google: ‘Angry fear mongering language,’ Trump is listed in some of the top links. Are you a citizen that is motivated by unity or by fear? Enough said.
Ultimate video on Trump contradictions: